Around 11.30pm on 6th December, Sinners III Kickstarter campaign ended, after raising a brilliant 112% of its £1200 goal.
Kickstarter campaigns are always interesting (for interesting, read stress inducing) affairs, with a lot of work going on in the background to raise more backers. Each and every backer is vitally important, and as we learned on our very first Kickstarter (for Sinners I, as it happens, back in the mists of Feb 2015) numbers of backers can go down as well as up!
Fortunately, Sinners III was fairly steady. We are lucky enough, now, to have a following on the Kickstarter platform, who regularly back our campaigns.
So, now the money is raised, what next?
Still left to do:
- Send out the surveys – we need to know a lot about our backers in order to get everything just right
- Letter Sinners III – Lyndon White will be working his magic on the lettering for us once again.
- Order the extras, including, A4 print, T-Shirt, Postcard, to name a few – you’re never sure how many you need until the campaign finishes
- Wait for the money to come through from Kickstarter – this normally takes a couple of weeks
- Get the comics printed!
- Send the comics out to the backers.
So, the work continues.
As with all our other campaigns, the comic will be available to buy from this website as soon as it arrives at Blue Fox Comics HQ, so don’t worry if you missed the campaign.
That’s all for now – we are hoping to do posts 2 or 3 times a week from now on. There’s always a lot going on here, so we’re excited to be able to show you new stuff as it comes in!
Please subscribe to our newsletter to keep in touch, and follow our Facebook/Twitter/Instagram/etc to be kept up to date!
For now, ’nuff said.
Blue Fox Publishing Limited
As well as comics, Simon writes plays, poetry, (award winning) film scripts. He also acts, directs and produces films, too, because why have any spare time…